Welcome to FIT4MOM Madison, WI
FIT4MOM is the nation’s leading prenatal and postnatal fitness program, providing fitness classes and a network of moms to support every stage of motherhood. From pregnancy, through postpartum and beyond, our fitness and wellness programs help make moms strong in body, mind, and spirit.
We always have a lot going on in Our Village, we'd love for you to be a part of it. Click the links for more information!
- Valentine's Day Party- Friday, February 14th at Harbor Wellness Studios on the lower level. Bring your little love bug for some playtime and a Valentine craft! RSVP here.
- Moms Night Out- Thursday, February 20th at Board and Brush Middleton- Let's Get Crafty! RSVP here.
- Partner Day at Body Back- Saturday, February 22nd Sponsored by our friends from Ragnar! Let's celebrate the LOVE month with a partner day at Body Back! Bring your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend- whatever! Just come and work out for a healthy heart with us. Register here.
- New Mom Monday at Stroller Strides- Monday, March 2nd. We get it. We know that coming out to your first class can be intimidating. The questions in your head... What if I'm the only new one? What if my baby cries? What if I'm the only one who hasn't worked out since I had my baby? Come. As you are mama. We are a safe place and our instructors are trained to meet you where YOU are. Come get a workout, meet other moms and get some ME TIME. Register here
- Bumps and Babies-Tuesday, March 10th. Were you part of our amazing prenatal programs and looking to reconnect with the moms you were in class with? Did you recently have a baby and are looking to meet mom friends? Are you expecting now and looking to meet mom friends? If you answered YES to any of the above questions, join us at our first Bumps and Babies meet up! RSVP here.
FIT4BABY® is designed specifically for moms-to-be. All exercises are carefully selected to prepare your body for the many changes you will experience during pregnancy. You can begin FIT4BABY at any point during pregnancy as the workouts are scientifically- based, purposeful and designed to accommodate your changing body. The 60-minute workout includes cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility training and ends with a relaxing meditation; everything you need during this precious time!
Stroller Strides® is a functional, total-body conditioning workout designed for moms with kids in tow. Each 60-minute workout is comprised of strength training, cardio and core restoration, all while entertaining the little ones with songs, activities and fun! Each Stroller Strides instructor is skilled to meet you where you are mentally & physically. You’ll leave class feeling connected, successful & energized. No more mama guilt! This class is all about self care in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Strides 360™ promises a heart-pumping workout designed to increase your endurance while also developing speed, agility, and quickness to help you sprint through mom life. Body weight conditioning is strategically placed to provide recovery, strength and round out your workout. It's for any mom interested in a workout that can be as hard as you need it to be on your good days or scaled back on days you’re not sure how you made it out the door! Bring your kiddos with you in the stroller or use the Kids Club (included with the Unlimited Membership) and come play with your mom friends. Either way, the hour will fly by and leave you energized for the rest of your day!
Body Back® is a 60-minute, results-based workout designed to help you reach your full physical potential and reconnect to your inner strength. Our high-intensity interval training (HIIT) cycles through cardio, strength, and core work and concludes with a relaxing meditation to help you recharge and head back to your family. Improve your health, fitness, and physical strength while experiencing a personal transformation.
Whether you're preparing for an upcoming race, or simply enjoy running with other like-minded mamas, Run Club is for you. A program for all levels, Run Club allows you to run, improve your health and fitness and connect with other moms. No running experience required! Whether you are going for your first 5k, or training to beat your best time these interval workouts will help you get to your goal, all in a supportive, FUN environment.
Latest from Facebook
Latest from Instagram
The Latest News
Find out what's happening